Add InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil to your routine for: • Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure • Getting help with dryness, roughness and more • Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks, including scars, dark spots and stretch marks • Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more even. • Shinier hair and nail care.
- Pure & Natural Formula - InstaNatural uses unrefined, cold pressed and 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil. There are no unneeded fillers or dilutions and it's free of parabens, alcohol and fragrances, which means that you'll get the results you want even fast regardless of skin type or age.
- Advanced Organic Anti-Aging - Rosehip Seed Oil is a fast absorbing, all-natural oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags, fine lines and more. Studies have shown that Rosehip Seed Oil also helps reverse the adverse effects of prolonged sun exposure while it nourishes your skin to achieve a younger, healthier and more vibrant look.
- Supreme Hydration - InstaNatural's 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil has natural intense hydration properties that work to restore the moisture your skin may be lacking. This ensures that the oil does not dry your skin any further while it heals any blemishes you may have while also ridding your face of any dry or rough patches that may have formed.
- Antioxidant Protection - Not only does Rosehip Seed Oil help to reverse and reduce the appearance of signs of aging, but it also includes Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant that can help ensure your skin remains free of these signs of aging in the future and that you maintain your brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Diminish Marks & Scars - Rosehip Seed Oil also contains certain Essential Fatty Acids, such as Omega 6, Omega 3 and Omega 9, which are key to healthy cell production. By getting deep into the skin and encouraging the production of healthy new skin cells, you can begin to see a reduced appearance of scars and stretch marks when that damaged skin is replaced by healthier and lighter looking cells.